When the big storage job calls for extra room, and lots of it, Smithbilt’s Double Wide is the answer. And with the addition of an optional garage door, you have the ideal full-sized storage for a car or boat. Smithbilt’s maintenance free Double Wide design is available in either the Barn, Eave or Streamline models. Your best choice for maximum storage space and maximum quality.
THE BULL SHED STANDARD FEATURES
Ask your BULL SHED dealer to point out all the features of Smithbilt’s extra tough BULL SHED and compare with any other utility storage building and you will see why the Smithbilt BULL SHED is the best value on the market today.
• 3/4” tongue and groove, pressure treated flooring
• 2" X 6” fully pressure treated floor joists
• Heavy-duty galvanized steel frame anchors
• Industrial strength yellow pine wall studs
• Baked enamel, maintenance-free aluminum finish
• Built to Florida Building Code specifications
• Structural quality galvanized steel plates and framing fasteners
Our doors are constructed from painted galvanized steel and attached to a heavy-duty aluminum frame ensuring stability, safety, and security. Other features include highly efficient polyurethane foam insulation with high R-Values and adjustable striker plates. Our doors features weather stripping on the door frame and door core creating a double seal. Available in the following sizes:
• 42'' frame door
• 48'' frame door
• 61” frame door
• 72” Double wide door
• Metal roll up doors are also available
Our windows have interlocking meeting rails that provide additional security and structural performance. Quality pile weather-stripping at sash head and jambs for maximum weather resistance. Soft vinyl bulb gasket for additional weather seal. Sloped sill and large built-in weep holes for superior drainage. Jambs notched for multiple opening positions with spring-loaded latches. Nylon glides enable easy window sash operation.
• 22” X 27” Windows
• 22” X 40” Windows
• Extra windows
• Air conditioner portal
• 16” (approx.) on center floor joists
• 24” (approx.) on center end walls
• Pre-wire for electrical service
• Peak vents
• Raised roof
• 20' X 20'
• 20' X 24'
• 20' X 30'
• 20' X 36'